They had to wear the pink because it was the smallest size they had...The boys were too big....Scott was happy the day they graduated to the blue ones...lol
October 1, 2008
Doctor's Appt...
This was one of their first doctor's appointment...The very first appointment, Scott's mom and I took the boys like 2 days after the boys came home from the NICU..and It was so cold and when we got to the doctor's office...they took there temps and they were really low. We had to end up staying at the doctors for like an hour or so in a room with a light hovering the boys in our arms. We had them wrapped in a blanket holding them trying to warm them back up. They told us if they didn't get their tempature back up they would have to put them back in the hospital...I was so sad...I wanted to cry because I thought I was doing something wrong...But Flora Jean was there and she was wonderful...We finally got to go home..but had to watch them closely...so we rode home with the heater around 90 degree's ...and IT WORKED...they were just fine...A very hot ride I must say!
They had to wear the pink because it was the smallest size they had...The boys were too big....Scott was happy the day they graduated to the blue ones...lol


They had to wear the pink because it was the smallest size they had...The boys were too big....Scott was happy the day they graduated to the blue ones...lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment